Keys to Salvation
- Recognize that you have sinned.
“For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard”. (Romans 3:23)
- Recognize that, because He died on the cross for you, Jesus alone can remove your sins.
- “For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity- the man Jesus Christ.” (1 Tim. 2:5)
- “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me”. (John 14:6)
- Accept Jesus into your heart.
- “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.” (John 3:3)
- Continue to grow in your walk with Christ through prayer,scripture, and fellowship.
- “The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.” (James 5:16)
- “I have hidden Your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” (Psalm 119:11)
- “All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.” (Acts 2:42)
If you wish to accept Jesus into your heart now, we invite you to say this prayer:
“Jesus, I know that I have sinned and need Your forgiveness. I thank You for loving me enough to die on the cross for my sins. Please come live in my heart and make me a new person from this moment on. Help me to stay away from sin and become more like You everyday. Thank You for accepting me as Your child. Amen.”
If you prayed this prayer and accepted Jesus into your heart and life, please let us know by either calling (518)563-5799 or e-mail us at email@example.com.