Our Weekly Service Times:
First Assembly of God in Plattsburgh, NY has many services throughout the week. We would feel blessed if you would come join us.
- 8:30 am – Early Worship Service
- 10:00 am – Sunday School
- 11:00 am – Late Worship Service
Services during the week:
- Tuesday 10:00 am – Prayer in sanctuary
- Tuesday 7:00 PM – Faith Step Bible Study with Pastor Tom Doyle on Facebook Live
- Wednesdays 7:00 PM – Chosen Youth Ministry
- Thursdays 7:30 am – Men’s Bible Study in Small Fellowship Hall
- Thursday 10:00 am – Devotional with Pastor Jim and Pastor John on Facebook Live
- Thursday 7:00 pm – Refined Young Adult Ministry (details below)
- Friday 7:00 PM – Prayer Meeting, Girl’s Ministry & Royal Rangers
- Saturday 8:00 am – Men’s Prayer and Fellowship in small Fellowship Hall
- The last Saturday of the month at 9:30 AM – Women’s Joy Fellowship
Please remember that there is always someone present to answer the phones between 9 and 3 Monday – Friday and 10-3 Saturday. Feel free to call (518) 563- 5799 if you have any questions.
Wednesday's 7:00 PM
For students ages 12 – 18
and in grades 7 – 12 currently.
Tuesday’s at 10:00 AM
Friday’s at 7:00 PM
Held in main sanctuary.
You can email or call the church with your prayer requests and we will pray throughout the week for your need.
Young Adult Meeting
For young adults ages 18-30, post high school.
Meeting in the sanctuary overflow.
Meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursday’s
at 7:00 PM.
7:00 PM in the Learning Center classrooms.
For girls ages 5-18 and in grades K-12
For boys ages 5-12 and in grades K-6
Girls Ministries is a church-based discipleship program that has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to become mature and godly women. Our goal is simple: To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and to realize her importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
Boys Ministries is an activity-based, small-group church ministry for boys in grades K-6 with a mission to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders.