Our Weekly Service Times:
First Assembly of God in Plattsburgh, NY has many services throughout the week. We would feel blessed if you would come join us.
- 9:30 am – Sunday School
- 10:30 am – Worship Service
- 6:00 pm- Worship Service
Services during the week:
- Tuesday 9:30 am – Prayer in sanctuary
- Tuesday 6:30 pm – Faith Step Bible Study
- Wednesdays 6:30 PM – Financial Peace University and Griefshare
- Wednesdays 7:00 pm – CHOSEN Youth Ministries
- Friday 7:00 pm – Prayer meeting in sanctuary, Mpact Girls Ministry, Royal Rangers Boys Ministry
- Saturday 7:30 am – Men’s Bible Study (7:00 am on the first Saturday of the month Men’s Breakfast)
Please remember that there is always someone present to answer the phones between 9 and 5 Monday – Friday and 10-3 Saturday. Feel free to call (518) 563- 5799 if you have any questions.
Tuesday's at 6:30 PM
Bible study led by Chaplain Thomas Doyle, for ages 18 and older.
Held in classroom A2; enter through north ramp entrance.
Beginning September 4th
Take control of your money with Financial Peace University (FPU)! This nine-lesson course uses biblical wisdom and common sense to help you tackle budgeting, pay off debt, and make your money work for you! FPU includes your member workbook and a year of free online resources through Financial Peace Membership. Join an FPU group today! Contact Rebecca Bell at 518-569-1247 or by e-mail using the link on the group website for more info.
To reserve your seat in the class and purchase your membership, go to, https://www.fpu.com/
Note: If you have been referred by the Plattsburgh Birth Center, or the Department of Social Services, please contact the coordinator, Rebecca Bell, directly before purchasing your membership kit.
Beginning August 28th
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare. GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.