Our Weekly Service Times:
First Assembly of God in Plattsburgh, NY has many services throughout the week. We would feel blessed if you would come join us.
- 9:30 am - Sunday School
- 10:30 am - Worship Service
- 6:00 pm- Worship Service
Services during the week:
- Tuesday 9:30 am - Prayer in sanctuary
- Tuesday 6:30 pm - Faith Step Bible Study
- Wednesdays 7:00 pm - CHOSEN Youth Ministries & GriefShare
- Friday 7:00 pm - Prayer meeting in sanctuary, Mpact Girls Ministry, Royal Rangers Boys Ministry
- 7:30 PM - Young Adults (19-30) Ministry
- Saturday 7:30 am - Men's Bible Study (7:00 am on the first Saturday of the month Men's Breakfast)
Please remember that there is always someone present to answer the phones between 9 and 5 Monday - Friday and 10-3 Saturday. Feel free to call (518) 563- 5799 if you have any questions.
Tuesday's at 6:30 PM
Bible study led by Chaplain Thomas Doyle, for ages 18 and older.
Held in classroom A2; enter through north ramp entrance.
Wednesday's at 7:00 PM
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare. Offering help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend; Griefshare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don't have to go through the grieving process alone.
GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
Meeting in Classroom A1. Enter through north ramp entrance.
For ages 12 - 18 or grades 7 - 12.
Enter through the north ramp entrance. Held in classroom A2.